Brendan Smith interview

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This isn't goodbye, it's see you later


This is a bit overdue, but the Brendan Smithsonian Institution is now temporarily closed for the season.  It's been great ride writing here since July and I truly appreciate everyone who read my blog.  No worries though, as you all probably know by now, I will be writing over at Winging it in Motown for the foreseeable future.  In my humble opinion, WIIM is one of the premier Red Wings blogs on the internet and it's honor to be able to write for them.  For those of you still hoping to get your Brendan Smith fix, don't worry, Casey interviewed him yesterday and the post is now up at the new digs.  I still plan to follow his season down in Grand Rapids and will have updates at WIIM.  Once again, thank you to everyone who helped me get this blog started.  The playoffs are right around the corner...Cup number 12 is in our sights.


Let's Go Red Wings.

1 comment: